Covering London, Essex and all surrounding counties of the UK, Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors undertake all areas of licensing work to cater for your requirements, whatever your particular needs.
Whether you wish to:
- Apply for a licence for your planned bar, public house or inn;
- Extend the hours you are able to sell alcohol, entertainment and other licensable activities;
- Amend the conditions currently on your licence;
or anything else relating to licensing and your premises.
We offer clear, practical advice to get you the best possible result
We have particular expertise in dealing with issues surrounding licensing reviews & enforcement, regularly undertaking complex and high-profile licensing review cases.
Should it prove necessary, our team of highly experienced and skilled lawyers can represent you and advocate on your behalf, whether that be in front of the local licensing sub-committee, the Magistrates' or a higher Court
- What’s a designated premises supervisor (DPS)?
- Is there a personal licence holder or DPS present?
- Licence applications
- Who Can Apply For A Premises Licence
- How do I apply for a premises licence?
- Premises plans requirements
- How do I vary the premises licence?
- Fire precautions: what happens next?
Find out more
Call us today on 01277 631811 or use the contact form on our site for more information on how Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors can help you.