Covering London, Essex and all surrounding counties of the UK, Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors undertake all areas of licensing work to cater for every aspect of your licensing needs.
Whether you wish to:
- Apply for a licence to start selling alcohol in your restaurant;
- Open a new restaurant or start providing late-night refreshment;
- Extend the hours you are able to sell alcohol or provide late-night refreshment;
- Amend the conditions currently on your licence;
- Add regulated entertainment to your existing licence;
or anything else relating to your premises, we at Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors will offer clear, practical advice and get you the best possible result.
Highly experienced and skilled lawyers can represent you and advocate on your behalf
Should it prove necessary, our team of highly experienced and skilled lawyers can represent you and advocate on your behalf, whether it be in front of the local licensing sub-committee or at court on an appeal.
- What’s a designated premises supervisor (DPS)?
- Is there a personal licence holder or DPS present?
- Licence applications
- Who Can Apply For A Premises Licence
- How do I apply for a premises licence?
- Premises plans requirements
- How do I vary the premises licence?
- Traceability of food products
Find out more
Call us today on 01277 631811 or use the contact form on our site for more information on how Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors can help you.