Covering London, Essex, Kent and all surrounding areas, Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors undertake all areas of licensing work to cater for your needs at your shop, off licence, convenience store or supermarket.
Whether you wish to:
- Apply for a licence to start selling alcohol in your store;
- Open a new shop, off-licence or convenience store;
- Extend the hours you are able to sell alcohol;
- Amend the conditions currently on your licence;
or anything else relating to licensing and your premises, we at Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors will offer clear, practical advice and get you the best possible result.
Highly experienced and skilled licensing solicitors can represent you and advocate on your behalf
Should it prove necessary, our team of highly experienced and skilled lawyers can represent you and advocate on your behalf, whether it be in front of the local licensing sub-committee or at court on appeal.
We offer expert advice on criminal matters relating to your premises, including underage sales and breaches of condition and can advise on any planning issues you may encounter regarding the use of your store.
Training for your staff on a range of licensing matters
We can also offer training for your staff on a range of licensing matters, including underage sales prevention, recognising signs of drunkenness, operating an effective Challenge 25 scheme and we can provide you with training materials, policies and procedures to aid in the smooth running of your business.
- What’s a designated premises supervisor (DPS)?
- Is there a personal licence holder or DPS present?
- Licence applications
- Who Can Apply For A Premises Licence
- Premises plans requirements
- How do I vary the premises licence?
Find out more
Call us today on 01277 631811 or use the contact form on our site for more information on how Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors can help you.