Help and advice to publicans who have suffered during the recent floods

Posted in Licensing | November 13, 2019 | by Dadds LLP Solicitors

Anyone working in a pub, bar or brewery who have been affected by the flooding in parts of Yorkshire and the West Midlands, should reach out for assistance to The Licensed Trade Charity.  The charity offers guidance and emergency grants in addition to running a free 24/7 helpline.  They also have Helpsheets on their website providing advice and contact numbers.

Licencees can also access guidance on flood damage from the British Beer and Pub Association (BBPA) which has provided advice on how to sanitise contaminated cellars and equipment.

‹ Go Back To News
Scroll To Top