Covering London, Essex and all surrounding counties of the UK, Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors undertake all areas of licensing work to cater for all of your needs.
Whether you wish to:
- Apply for a licence for a club you plan to open;
- Extend the hours you are able to sell alcohol or admit patrons;
- Amend the conditions currently on your licence;
or anything else relating to licensing and your premises, we at Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors will offer clear, practical advice to get you the best possible result.
Expertise in dealing with issues surrounding licensing reviews and enforcement
We have particular expertise in dealing with issues surrounding licensing reviews & enforcement and, with Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors having acted for some of the most famous and prestigious nightspots in the UK, you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
Should it prove necessary, our team of highly experienced and skilled lawyers can represent you and advocate on your behalf, whether that be in front of the local licensing sub-committee, the Magistrates' or a higher Court.
- What’s a designated premises supervisor (DPS)?
- Is there a personal licence holder or DPS present?
- Licence applications
- Who Can Apply For A Premises Licence
- How do I apply for a premises licence?
- Premises plans requirements
- Fire precautions: what happens next?
- How do I vary the premises licence?
Find out more
Call us today on 01277 631811 or use the contact form on our site for more information on how Dadds LLP Licensing Solicitors can help you.